- Independent content publishing, a lack of censorship from any third parties
- No central servers
- Possibility of creating new projects based on the Decent protocol
- Users can profit from the digital content they create
The final number of tokens will be determined by the results of the ICO. The total number of tokens sold will be taken for 70% of the maximum possible amount. Thus, the remaining 30% will be created as a result of mining.
Known numbers (includes 70% mentioned):
- 10% tokens will go for the DECENT Foundation;
- 2% for the Investment Fund;
- 1,000,000 DCT for the DECENT Bounty program;
- 3,000,000 DCT for pre-software marketing.
The initial 50% bonus was to apply only to the first 10 million tokens.
The remaining planned bonuses and prices are as follows:
- 1st week: 5,000 DCT/1 BTC /55 ETH+ 10% bonus
- 2nd week: 4,500 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 3rd week: 4,000 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 4th week: 3,500 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 5th week: 3,400 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 6th week: 3,300 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 7th week: 3,200 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 8th week: 3,000 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
1 million DCT tokens will be distributed among signatories on social network accounts, signees on Bitcointalk, and also amongst participants for translating information resources into other languages.