Website:
Start At:
2017-09-11
End At:
2017-11-06
Base:
Own blockchain
Founded:
Slovakia

Categories:
Content Management
Currencies:
BTC, USD, EUR
Whitepaper:

Decent
ICO


Features:

- Independent content publishing, a lack of censorship from any third parties
- No central servers
- Possibility of creating new projects based on the Decent protocol
- Users can profit from the digital content they create
- Anonymity

Token Distribution:

The final number of tokens will be determined by the results of the ICO. The total number of tokens sold will be taken for 70% of the maximum possible amount. Thus, the remaining 30% will be created as a result of mining.

Known numbers (includes 70% mentioned):

- 10% tokens will go for the DECENT Foundation;
- 2% for the Investment Fund;
- 1,000,000 DCT for the DECENT Bounty program;
- 3,000,000 DCT for pre-software marketing.

Token Sales:

The initial 50% bonus was to apply only to the first 10 million tokens.

The remaining planned bonuses and prices are as follows:

- 1st week: 5,000 DCT/1 BTC /55 ETH+ 10% bonus
- 2nd week: 4,500 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 3rd week: 4,000 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 4th week: 3,500 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 5th week: 3,400 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 6th week: 3,300 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 7th week: 3,200 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH
- 8th week: 3,000 DCT / 1 BTC / 55 ETH

Bounty Campaign:

1 million DCT tokens will be distributed among signatories on social network accounts, signees on Bitcointalk, and also amongst participants for translating information resources into other languages.

Links: