- The UDIAR platform is a distributed blockchain depository (register) of copyrights.
- The register records information about each deposited object:
- the digital content of the object,
- when, where and who created it, to whom it was transferred and how it was used.
- The UDIAR register is developed on an open blockchain platform that supports the registration of transactions based on the system of smart contracts.
ICO: 4 000 000 IAR
Pool of Angel Investors: 200,000
Pool of Advisers: 180,000
PR Pool: 120,000
Bounties Pool: 100,000
Total: 4 600 000
Pool of Creators: 10% of sold tokens
45% Platform and R&D
25% Business development
Token price: 10 USD = 1 IAR
All tokens unsold during the ICO will be destroyed.
The ICO will be operated via a smart contract. The code of the contract is available on Github.